- 1 Hot Rods Rods Built or Completed in 1964
- 2 Custom Cars Restyled or Completed in 1964
- 3 Show Rods Built or Completed in 1964
- 4 Custom Creations Built or Completed in 1964
- 5 Custom Car and Hot Rod Shows Held in 1964
- 6 Hot Rod, Custom and Lowrider Clubs formed in 1964
- 7 Hot Rod and Custom Car Shows of 1964
Hot Rods Rods Built or Completed in 1964
Don Tognotti's 1913 Ford Model T Roadster - "King T"
Bo Huff's 1927 Ford Model T Bucket
Hasse Broberg's Modified
Bill Leslie's 1931 Ford Model A Coupe
Bob Hagerty's 1931 Ford Model A Tudor Sedan - Jade East
Ron Maxwell's 1932 Austin Bantam
Lars Erik Ljungkvist's 1932 Ford Roadster
Custom Cars Restyled or Completed in 1964
Irvin Kirschner's 1955 Chevrolet Convertible - The Princess and the Pirate
Rodney Rice's 1955 Chevrolet - The Astorian
Sven Sandberg's 1956 Ford Sunliner Convertible
Bo Sandberg's 1959 Ford Thunderbird - Surfin Bird
Mike Perello's 1960 Ford Starliner
Richard Mikami's 1961 Chevrolet Impala - The Ant Killer
Gordy Brown's 1963 Ford Thunderbird
Richard Zocchi's 1964 Buick Wildcat
Jerry Greenwade’s 1964 Chevrolet Corvette - Cosma Ray
Show Rods Built or Completed in 1964
Custom Creations Built or Completed in 1964
Custom Car and Hot Rod Shows Held in 1964
Hot Rod, Custom and Lowrider Clubs formed in 1964
Hot Rod and Custom Car Shows of 1964
Did you enjoy this article?
Kustomrama is an encyclopedia dedicated to preserve, share and protect traditional hot rod and custom car history from all over the world.
- Help us keep Kustomrama and history alive. For as little as 1 USD a month you can become a monthly supporter. Click here to learn more.
- Subscribe to our free newsletter and receive regular updates and stories from Kustomrama.
- Do you know someone who would enjoy this article? Click here to forward it.
Can you help us make this article better?
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional information or photos to share about 1964.
This article was made possible by:
SunTec Auto Glass - Auto Glass Services on Vintage and Classic Cars
Finding a replacement windshield, back or side glass can be a difficult task when restoring your vintage or custom classic car. It doesn't have to be though now with auto glass specialist companies like www.suntecautoglass.com. They can source OEM or OEM-equivalent glass for older makes/models; which will ensure a proper fit every time. Check them out for more details!
Do you want to see your company here? Click here for more info about how you can advertise your business on Kustomrama.