This page lists pages that redirect to other redirect pages.
Each row contains links to the first and second redirect, as well as the target of the second redirect, which is usually the "real" target page to which the first redirect should point.
Crossed out entries have been solved.
Showing below up to 50 results in range #1 to #50.
- 116th Street garages → 116th Street Garages → The 116th Street Garages
- Phantom Corsair → 1938 Phantom Corsair → The Phantom Corsair
- File:1952-maverick-sportsters.jpg → 1952 Maverick Sportster → Maverick Sportster
- Vlk Family Custom → 1953 Spohn Palos → 1952 Spohn Palos
- 2015 Grand National Rooadster Show → 2015 Grand National Roadster Show → Grand National Roadster Show 2015
- Al Andradean → Al Andradeas → Al Andrade
- Grasshopper → Alexander Brothers' 1931 Ford → The Alexander Brothers' 1931 Ford
- Appleton → Appleton spotlights → Appleton Spotlights
- Appleton Spotlight → Appleton spotlights → Appleton Spotlights
- File:Fadeawayfords.jpg → Art Lehner's 1939 Ford → Fadeaway Ford
- File:Arthur-cooper-spohn-packards.jpg → Arthur Cooper's Comet → Arthur Cooper's 1941 Packard
- The Golden Chariot → Arthur Epstein's 1956 Chevrolet → Dan Tschan's 1956 Chevrolet
- File:Atna-hot-rod-kustom-rumbles.jpg → Atna Early Hot Rod & Kustom Rumble → Atna Nostalgic Speed Weekend
- File:Atomic-punks.jpg → Atomic Punk → Aaron Grote's Atomic Punk
- August "Gus" Sommerfeld → August Sommerfeld → Willard August Sommerfeld
- AutopiaLA: 1939 Ford Custom Hot Rod Magazine Cover Car 1948 → AutopiaLA: Jerry Moffatt's 1939 Ford Los Angeles Custom → AutotopiaLA: Jerry Moffatt's 1939 Ford Los Angeles Custom
- Harrison's 1954 Jaguar → Barry Goldwater's 1954 Jaguar → Barry Goldwater's 1953 Jaguar
- Bear's Custom Shop → Bear Custom Shop → Bear's Custom Body Shop
- File:Beatnik-bandits.jpg → Beatnik Bandit → Ed Roth's Beatnik Bandit
- Bernardini Bros' 1932 Ford → Bernardini Bros' 404 Jr. 1932 Ford Roadster → Bernardini Bros. 404 Jr. 1932 Ford Roadster
- File:Bert-gustavsson-1951-dodge-profil.jpg → Bert Gustavsson's 1951 Dodge → Bert Gustafsson's 1951 Dodge
- File:Bert-gustavsson-1951-dodges.jpg → Bert Gustavsson's 1951 Dodge → Bert Gustafsson's 1951 Dodge
- Tobbe Husin's 1957 Ford → Bert Gustavsson's 1957 Ford → Bert Gustafsson's 1957 Ford
- Bertolucci's Body Shop → Bertolucci's Body and Paint Shop → Bertolucci Body & Fender Shop
- File:Bill-cushenberry-1940-ford-el-matadors.jpg → Bill Cushenberry's 1940 Ford → Bill Cushenbery's 1940 Ford
- The Blue Ribbon → Bill Haddad's 1951 Chevrolet → Richard Torres' 1951 Chevrolet
- Blue Ribbon → Bill Haddad's 1951 Chevrolet → Richard Torres' 1951 Chevrolet
- File:Litlebats.jpg → Bill Hines Bat → Bill Hines' 1950 Ford
- File:Greg-gillis-1931-ford-coupe-profile.jpg → Bill Leslie's 1931 Ford → Greg Gillis' 1931 Ford
- Dick Hansen's 1941 Ford → Bill Ortega's 1941 Mercury → Bill DeCarr's 1941 Mercury
- File:Blue-danube-s.jpg → Blue Danube → Lyle Lake's 1952 Buick
- 7W-14906 → Blue Danube → Lyle Lake's 1952 Buick
- Robert Dzemkse → Bob Dzemkse → Bob Dzemske
- File:Bob-hoshiko-1946-mercury-s.jpg → Bob Hoshiko's 1948 Mercury → Bob Hoshiko's 1946 Mercury
- Bonneville Speedweek → Bonneville Nationals → Bonneville Speed Week
- Bubbletops → Bubbletop → Bubble Top Cars
- Cal Wiekamp's 1958 Ford → Calvin Wiekamp's 1958 Ford → Dick Jackson's 1958 Ford
- File:Calvin-wiekamp-1958-thunderbird-profile.jpg → Calvin Wiekamp's 1958 Ford → Dick Jackson's 1958 Ford
- File:Calvin-wiekamp-1958-thunderbirds.jpg → Calvin Wiekamp's 1958 Ford → Dick Jackson's 1958 Ford
- Kandy Apple paint → Candy Apple Paint → Candy Paint
- Candy apple → Candy Apple Paint → Candy Paint
- Candy Apple → Candy Apple Paint → Candy Paint
- LeRoy Titus' 1927 Ford → Chuck Quesnel' 1927 Ford → Chuck Quesnel's 1927 Ford
- Bob Kuykendall's 1927 Ford → Chuck Quesnel's 1927 Ford → Jim Nelson's 1927 Ford
- Chuck Quesnel' 1927 Ford → Chuck Quesnel's 1927 Ford → Jim Nelson's 1927 Ford
- Colorod Nr.1 → Colorod Nr. 1971 → Colorod Nr. 1 1971
- Concept Cars → Concept Car → Concept Cars and Protorypes
- Concept car → Concept Car → Concept Cars and Protorypes
- Conrad Jacob's Ford → Conrad Jacob's 1932 Ford → Conrad W. Jacobs' 1932 Ford
- Motor Trend Custom Cars 1954 Annual → Custom Cars 1954 Annual → Trend Book 109 Custom Cars 1954 Annual
Did you enjoy this article?
Kustomrama is an online encyclopedia dedicated to traditional hot rod and custom cars. Our mission is to protect, preserve and share traditional hot rod custom car history from all over the world.
- Find out how you can become a contributor.
- Forward this article to a friend.
- Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on Double redirects and other subjects featured on Kustomrama.
Help us make this article better
If you have additional information, photos, feedback or corrections about Double redirects, please get in touch with Kustomrama at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Article Was Made Possible By:
SunTec Auto Glass - Auto Glass Services on Vintage and Classic Cars
Finding a replacement windshield, back or side glass can be a difficult task when restoring your vintage or custom classic car. It doesn't have to be though now with auto glass specialist companies like www.suntecautoglass.com. They can source OEM or OEM-equivalent glass for older makes/models; which will ensure a proper fit every time. Check them out for more details!
Do you want to see your company here? Click here for more info about how you can become a Kustomrama advertiser and supporter.