Cars running 8.20-15 Tires
- Terry Sweem's 1925 Ford
- Matt Taylor's 1927 Dodge Roadster - The Fool's Goldster
- Dan Wittenberg's 1928 Ford Model A Pick Up
- Brian Auderer's 1929 Ford Model A Tudo Sedan - The Jewel
- Buck and Bohls' 1929 Ford Model A Roadster
- Don Conrad's 1931 Ford Model A Roadster
- Charles Crowther's 1932 Ford Roadster
- John Patrick's 1932 Ford 5-Window Coupe
- Art Lehner's 1939 Ford - The Fadeaway Ford
- Garret Walther's 1940 Ford Coupe
- Larry Ewing's 1940 Ford DeLuxe Coupe
- Dean Fellows' 1941 Cadillac Convertible
Did you enjoy this article?
Kustomrama is an encyclopedia dedicated to preserve, share and protect traditional hot rod and custom car history from all over the world.
- Help us keep history alive. For as little as 2.99 USD a month you can become a monthly supporter. Click here to learn more.
- Subscribe to our free newsletter and receive regular updates and stories from Kustomrama.
- Do you know someone who would enjoy this article? Click here to forward it.
Can you help us make this article better?
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have additional information or photos to share about 8.20-15 Tires.
This article was made possible by:
SunTec Auto Glass - Auto Glass Services on Vintage and Classic Cars
Finding a replacement windshield, back or side glass can be a difficult task when restoring your vintage or custom classic car. It doesn't have to be though now with auto glass specialist companies like www.suntecautoglass.com. They can source OEM or OEM-equivalent glass for older makes/models; which will ensure a proper fit every time. Check them out for more details!
Do you want to see your company here? Click here for more info about how you can advertise your business on Kustomrama.