Hot Rod Show 1968 Marmorhallarna
From 1968 Picko Troberg incorporated the Hot Rod Show from Gamen.
With Picko's help, the show was moved to the winter holiday week, much better as many more had time to visit.
1968s show was between 23 February to 3 March.
1) Lars Andersson, Vikbolandet
2) Per-Olov Olausson, Bromma
1) Bruno Lindblom, Stockholm
2) Tedde Broberg, Göteborg
1) Sven Sandberg, Enskede
2) Birgitta Carlberg, Stockholm
1) Göran Silfors, Stockholm
2) Stig Dahlin, Stockholm
Janne Rådström's 1928 Ford Model A Coupe
Göran "Sillen" Silfors' Model A Roadster
Pia Karlseth's 1932 Ford Roadster. (Former built and owned by Lars "Junken" Ljungqvist).
Bengt Andersson's 1955 Chevrolet Convertible
Bo Sandberg's 1959 Ford Thunderbird - Deejays GTA
Did you enjoy this article?
Kustomrama is an encyclopedia dedicated to preserve, share and protect traditional hot rod and custom car history from all over the world.
- Help us keep history alive. For as little as 2.99 USD a month you can become a monthly supporter. Click here to learn more.
- Subscribe to our free newsletter and receive regular updates and stories from Kustomrama.
- Do you know someone who would enjoy this article? Click here to forward it.
Can you help us make this article better?
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional information or photos to share about Hot Rod Show 1968 Marmorhallarna.
This article was made possible by:
SunTec Auto Glass - Auto Glass Services on Vintage and Classic Cars
Finding a replacement windshield, back or side glass can be a difficult task when restoring your vintage or custom classic car. It doesn't have to be though now with auto glass specialist companies like www.suntecautoglass.com. They can source OEM or OEM-equivalent glass for older makes/models; which will ensure a proper fit every time. Check them out for more details!
Do you want to see your company here? Click here for more info about how you can advertise your business on Kustomrama.