Firestone Zig Zag Tread
Tires Featuring Firestone's Zig Zag Tread
- Firestone 670-15 2 11/16 Inch Whitewall
- Firestone 670-15 3 1/4 Inch Whitewall
- Firestone 600-16 Blackwall
Custom Cars Featuring Tires With Firestone's Zig Zag Tread
- David Conrad's 1936 Ford 3-Window Coupe
- Scott Coppock's 1941 Chevrolet Coupe
- Eric Reicheun's 1947 Ford Coupe
- Justin Lawley's 1947 Ford Coupe
- Chris and Jeni Johnson's 1951 Ford - The Emerald
- Jeffrey Williams Jones' 1953 Ford - "Monroe"
- Dan Toresbo's 1954 Chevrolet 210
- Scott and Holley Roberts' 1954 Mercury - El Sueno
- Micah Hope's 1955 Studebaker Pickup
Did you enjoy this article?
Kustomrama is an encyclopedia dedicated to preserve, share and protect traditional hot rod and custom car history from all over the world.
- Help us keep history alive. For as little as 2.99 USD a month you can become a monthly supporter. Click here to learn more.
- Subscribe to our free newsletter and receive regular updates and stories from Kustomrama.
- Do you know someone who would enjoy this article? Click here to forward it.
Can you help us make this article better?
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional information or photos to share about Firestone Zig Zag Tread.
This article was made possible by:
SunTec Auto Glass - Auto Glass Services on Vintage and Classic Cars
Finding a replacement windshield, back or side glass can be a difficult task when restoring your vintage or custom classic car. It doesn't have to be though now with auto glass specialist companies like www.suntecautoglass.com. They can source OEM or OEM-equivalent glass for older makes/models; which will ensure a proper fit every time. Check them out for more details!
Do you want to see your company here? Click here for more info about how you can advertise your business on Kustomrama.