2 3/4 Inch Whitewall Tires
Bias ply tires featuring 2 3/4 inch whitewalls
Bias looking radial tires featuring 2 3/4 inch whitewalls
Hot Rods Featuring 2 3/4 Inch Whitewall Tires
- The Juxtapod
- Matt Taylor's 1927 Dodge Roadster - The Fool's Goldster
- Brian Auderer's 1929 Ford Model A Tudor Sedan - The Jewel
- Eddie Dye's 1929 Ford Model A Roadster
Custom Cars Featuring 2 3/4 Inch Whitewall Tires
- Richard James' 1941 Ford Business Coupe
- Marius Thoner's 1950 Ford
- Tobias Binsch's 1952 Chevrolet Sport Coupe
- Bob McNulty's 1955 Chevrolet Corvette - The Shark
- Olav Kvipt's 1967 Volvo Amazon
Did you enjoy this article?
Kustomrama is an encyclopedia dedicated to preserve, share and protect traditional hot rod and custom car history from all over the world.
- Help us keep history alive. For as little as 2.99 USD a month you can become a monthly supporter. Click here to learn more.
- Subscribe to our free newsletter and receive regular updates and stories from Kustomrama.
- Do you know someone who would enjoy this article? Click here to forward it.
Can you help us make this article better?
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have additional information or photos to share about 2 3/4 Inch Whitewall Tires.
This article was made possible by:
SunTec Auto Glass - Auto Glass Services on Vintage and Classic Cars
Finding a replacement windshield, back or side glass can be a difficult task when restoring your vintage or custom classic car. It doesn't have to be though now with auto glass specialist companies like www.suntecautoglass.com. They can source OEM or OEM-equivalent glass for older makes/models; which will ensure a proper fit every time. Check them out for more details!
Do you want to see your company here? Click here for more info about how you can advertise your business on Kustomrama.