Pages that link to "Jim and George Bernardo's 1948 GMC"
The following pages link to Jim and George Bernardo's 1948 GMC:View (previous 50 | next 50) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)
- 1958 Chevrolet (← links)
- 1952 Ford (← links)
- 1952 Chevrolet (← links)
- 1950 Buick (← links)
- Chopped Top (← links)
- 1958 Ford (← links)
- Connecticut (← links)
- McGurk (← links)
- Moon (← links)
- Candy Paint (← links)
- Bernardo Auto Body Customs (← links)
- Nerf Bars (← links)
- Dual Headlights (← links)
- Milford (← links)
- 1948 GMC (← links)
- Jim Bernardo (← links)
- George Bernardo (← links)
- Custom Rodder February 1960 (← links)
- Rod & Custom November 1960 (← links)
- Bernardo Auto Body's 1948 GMC (redirect page) (← links)
Did you enjoy this article?
Kustomrama is an encyclopedia dedicated to preserve, share and protect traditional hot rod and custom car history from all over the world.
- Help us keep history alive. For as little as 2.99 USD a month you can become a monthly supporter. Click here to learn more.
- Subscribe to our free newsletter and receive regular updates and stories from Kustomrama.
- Do you know someone who would enjoy this article? Click here to forward it.
Can you help us make this article better?
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional information or photos to share about Pages that link to "Jim and George Bernardo's 1948 GMC".
This article was made possible by:
SunTec Auto Glass - Auto Glass Services on Vintage and Classic Cars
Finding a replacement windshield, back or side glass can be a difficult task when restoring your vintage or custom classic car. It doesn't have to be though now with auto glass specialist companies like www.suntecautoglass.com. They can source OEM or OEM-equivalent glass for older makes/models; which will ensure a proper fit every time. Check them out for more details!
Do you want to see your company here? Click here for more info about how you can advertise your business on Kustomrama.