How much are Lyon hubcaps worth?
Lyon Incorporated of Detroit, Michigan was the world's largest producer of wheel accessories. The company was formed by industrialist George Albert Lyon in 1930. George was a successful inventor and is known as the inventor of the early automobile bumpers. After he had perfected his automobile bumper, he started playing around with many more ideas such as a metal cover for spare wheels, plastic and metal white walls, stainless wheel-trim rings and stainless steel wheel covers. After being used on more and more profilic builds, the value of the Lyon Sombrero Hubcap has gone up a lot the last few years. In April of 2020 four 16" Sombrero Hubcaps in a very good condition sold for US $910 on eBay.
Do you want to receive an email when another set of Lyon hubcaps come up for sale on the Kustomrama Marketplace?
- Yes, send me daily alerts when new Lyon hubcaps have been added to the Kustomrama Marketplace.
- Yes, send me weekly alerts about new Lyon hubcaps that have been added to the Kustomrama Marketplace.
Did you enjoy this article?
Kustomrama is an encyclopedia dedicated to preserve, share and protect traditional hot rod and custom car history from all over the world.
- Help us keep Kustomrama and history alive. For as little as 1 USD a month you can become a monthly supporter. Click here to learn more.
- Subscribe to our free newsletter and receive regular updates and stories from Kustomrama.
- Do you know someone who would enjoy this article? Click here to forward it.
Can you help us make this article better?
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have additional information or photos to share about How much are Lyon hubcaps worth?.
This article was made possible by:
SunTec Auto Glass - Auto Glass Services on Vintage and Classic Cars
Finding a replacement windshield, back or side glass can be a difficult task when restoring your vintage or custom classic car. It doesn't have to be though now with auto glass specialist companies like www.suntecautoglass.com. They can source OEM or OEM-equivalent glass for older makes/models; which will ensure a proper fit every time. Check them out for more details!
Do you want to see your company here? Click here for more info about how you can advertise your business on Kustomrama.