Firestone 7.10-15 Tires
Firestone 710-15 3 1/4 Inch Whitewall Tires are a good fit for hot rods, custom cars, and classics. The characteristic Firestone tire is very popular for 1930s and 1940s American automobiles. When it comes to hot rods and customs it is the most popular wheel for 1930s - 1950s styled cars.
- Click here to see hot rods and custom cars featuring Firestone 710-15 3 1/4 Inch Whitewall tires.
- Check price and availability on Amazon.com
- Amazon.com - Firestone 710-15 tires can be ordered directly through Amazon.com. Check price and availability.
Hot Rods Featuring Firestone 710-15 Tires
Custom Cars Featuring Firestone 710-15 Tires
Did you enjoy this article?
Kustomrama is an encyclopedia dedicated to preserve, share and protect traditional hot rod and custom car history from all over the world.
- Help us keep Kustomrama and history alive. For as little as 1 USD a month you can become a monthly supporter. Click here to learn more.
- Subscribe to our free newsletter and receive regular updates and stories from Kustomrama.
- Do you know someone who would enjoy this article? Click here to forward it.
Can you help us make this article better?
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional information or photos to share about Firestone 7.10-15 Tires.
This article was made possible by:
SunTec Auto Glass - Auto Glass Services on Vintage and Classic Cars
Finding a replacement windshield, back or side glass can be a difficult task when restoring your vintage or custom classic car. It doesn't have to be though now with auto glass specialist companies like www.suntecautoglass.com. They can source OEM or OEM-equivalent glass for older makes/models; which will ensure a proper fit every time. Check them out for more details!
Do you want to see your company here? Click here for more info about how you can advertise your business on Kustomrama.