Cole Foster ranks the 3 greatest customs of all time
Custom car and bike builder Cole Foster of Salinas Boys Customs is known for creating cars that are so clean they don’t have lines - they simply flow. We asked Cole what his all Time Top 3 Customs are?
3. Billy F. Gibbons' 1948 Cadillac Sedanette - “The Cadzzilla”
“It’s a modern custom, but number three on my list is Billy F. Gibbons' 1948 Cadillac Sedanette. It was built by Boyd Coddington's shop, and a lot of talented people worked on the car. It gave customs a big boost, and it took the stigma away that customs were poorly built bondo barges.”
2. Duane Steck's 1954 Chevrolet Bel Air - “The Moonglow”
1. Nick Matranga's 1940 Mercury Coupe - “The Matranga Merc”
Did you enjoy this article?
Kustomrama is an encyclopedia dedicated to preserve, share and protect traditional hot rod and custom car history from all over the world.
- Help us keep Kustomrama and history alive. For as little as 1 USD a month you can become a monthly supporter. Click here to learn more.
- Subscribe to our free newsletter and receive regular updates and stories from Kustomrama.
- Do you know someone who would enjoy this article? Click here to forward it.
Can you help us make this article better?
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional information or photos to share about Cole Foster ranks the 3 greatest customs of all time.
This article was made possible by:
SunTec Auto Glass - Auto Glass Services on Vintage and Classic Cars
Finding a replacement windshield, back or side glass can be a difficult task when restoring your vintage or custom classic car. It doesn't have to be though now with auto glass specialist companies like www.suntecautoglass.com. They can source OEM or OEM-equivalent glass for older makes/models; which will ensure a proper fit every time. Check them out for more details!
Do you want to see your company here? Click here for more info about how you can advertise your business on Kustomrama.