Cole Foster ranks the 3 greatest customs of all time
Custom car and bike builder Cole Foster of Salinas Boys Customs is known for creating cars that are so clean they don’t have lines - they simply flow. We asked Cole what his all Time Top 3 Customs are?
3. Billy F. Gibbons' 1948 Cadillac Sedanette - “The Cadzzilla”
“It’s a modern custom, but number three on my list is Billy F. Gibbons' 1948 Cadillac Sedanette. It was built by Boyd Coddington's shop, and a lot of talented people worked on the car. It gave customs a big boost, and it took the stigma away that customs were poorly built bondo barges.”
2. Duane Steck's 1954 Chevrolet Bel Air - “The Moonglow”
1. Nick Matranga's 1940 Mercury Coupe - “The Matranga Merc”
Did You Enjoy This Article?
Kustomrama is an online encyclopedia dedicated to traditional hot rod and custom cars. Our mission is to protect, preserve and share traditional hot rod custom car history from all over the world.
- Find out how you can become a contributor.
- Forward this article to a friend.
- Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on Cole Foster ranks the 3 greatest customs of all time and other subjects featured on Kustomrama.
Help Us Make This Article Better
If you have additional information, photos, feedback or corrections about Cole Foster ranks the 3 greatest customs of all time, please get in touch with Kustomrama at: email@example.com.