Tobias Binsch's 1952 Chevrolet Styleline Special Sports Coupe
- Tobias spent three years building the coupe between 2017-2020.
- Built in a traditional Custom Style, the car is Period Correct with no visible Parts newer than 1953.
- Rebuilt 235cui Blue Flame with Rebuilt th350 Transmission and 73 Nova rear axle.
- Only driven ~ 2300 Miles since finished.
- The car has a static drop for that period Speedboat Stance.
- Triangulated 4 Link and Coilovers in the rear, dropped uprights + steering arms in the front.
- Original frame with 3" C notch.
- Drum brakes all around with new dual Master Cylinder+ Booster.
- New Gas tank, new wiring, 12V conversion, new gauges (american Classic), new chrome,...
- Chrysler Inca Gold Metallic paint.
- Frame off Restauration!!
- 1952 Packard side moldings
- 1952 Pontiac rear bumper with 52 bumper corners (front/rear)
- 1949 Chevrolet licence guards
- Chopped 3 inches in the front, 4 inches in the rear, slanted b pillars, and rounded top door corners. The top was professionally chopped by Tristan Kustomizing in the Netherlands
- One piece hood with rounded corners
- 1952 Kaiser-Frazer taillights
- Molded 1953 Chevrolet grill surround and floating 53 grillbar
- Frenched headlights
- Handmade scoops with 1953 Mercury trim
- Aftermarket Butterfly Steering Wheel with rare original NOS horn knob
- New upholstered tuck n roll Style interior (Headliner still should be done)
- Kustom Kraft Spotlights Dummy's with real Appleton 552 Handles
- Cadillac Sombrero Hubcaps
- American Classic Bias Look Radials 6.70-15
- 1948 Lincoln door push buttons
Located in Stuttgart, Germany, Tobias is asking $62,000 USD for the car. The price is negotiable. Offers Welcome. Tobias can help with shipping Worldwide. "I know a good company that can arrange and handle everything." Get in touch with Tobias at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and details.
Did you enjoy this article?
Kustomrama is an encyclopedia dedicated to preserve, share and protect traditional hot rod and custom car history from all over the world.
- Help us keep history alive. For as little as 2.99 USD a month you can become a monthly supporter. Click here to learn more.
- Subscribe to our free newsletter and receive regular updates and stories from Kustomrama.
- Do you know someone who would enjoy this article? Click here to forward it.
Can you help us make this article better?
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have additional information or photos to share about Tobias Binsch's 1952 Chevrolet Styleline Special Sports Coupe.
This article was made possible by:
SunTec Auto Glass - Auto Glass Services on Vintage and Classic Cars
Finding a replacement windshield, back or side glass can be a difficult task when restoring your vintage or custom classic car. It doesn't have to be though now with auto glass specialist companies like www.suntecautoglass.com. They can source OEM or OEM-equivalent glass for older makes/models; which will ensure a proper fit every time. Check them out for more details!
Do you want to see your company here? Click here for more info about how you can advertise your business on Kustomrama.