Kustomrama Marketplace Featured Ad 1103 - 1963 Ford Thunderbird Custom
1963 Ford Thunderbird custom with a traditional Larry Watson-inspired green and mint panel and scallop paint job to seal up the cleaned-up, low steel body. Runs and drives great; just have a look at it and smile.
- Factory 390 V8 engine 4bbl
- 3-Speed automatic transmission
- Pertronix ignition
- Emerald (or Jade) green over Mint green paint (two-tone green)
- Beige interior
- New classic Auto Heat A/C system replacing Factory A/C
- Power steering and power brakes
- Recent disc brake conversion, rear brakes, wheel cylinders, power brake booster, axle seals, and bearings
- Rebuilt steering pump and steering box
- New master cylinder
- New carpet with sound deadening and heat shield
- New retro radio sound system with bluetooth
- Electronic locks, new door [&] trunk weatherstripping
- IAAA appraised
Located in Fort Myers, Florida, the car is advertised for sale for $29,900.00 USD. Get in touch with Ina at 239-410-2022 for more info and details.
Did you enjoy this article?
Kustomrama is an encyclopedia dedicated to preserve, share and protect traditional hot rod and custom car history from all over the world.
- Help us keep history alive. For as little as 2.99 USD a month you can become a monthly supporter. Click here to learn more.
- Subscribe to our free newsletter and receive regular updates and stories from Kustomrama.
- Do you know someone who would enjoy this article? Click here to forward it.
Can you help us make this article better?
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional information or photos to share about Kustomrama Marketplace Featured Ad 1103 - 1963 Ford Thunderbird Custom.
This article was made possible by:
SunTec Auto Glass - Auto Glass Services on Vintage and Classic Cars
Finding a replacement windshield, back or side glass can be a difficult task when restoring your vintage or custom classic car. It doesn't have to be though now with auto glass specialist companies like www.suntecautoglass.com. They can source OEM or OEM-equivalent glass for older makes/models; which will ensure a proper fit every time. Check them out for more details!
Do you want to see your company here? Click here for more info about how you can advertise your business on Kustomrama.